Nov 11, 2011

A Grateful and Happy Veterans Day!

    Today is supposed to be a lucky day: 11-11-11. I have always been a bit superstitious and I do know that it is definitely a lucky day to be an American, and am sooo grateful for all the men and women who have defended our country, severed in our military both past and present.
      To all those who have fallen, I will be eternally grateful to them and their families for their sacrifice, courage, and service. To those who have served and are still serving, I am also so grateful and give my full support to you and your families.
     My Dad is a veteran and through his example and the teachings of my Mom, I have learned that freedom indeed is not free and is bought with a very high price. To all those who have paid and our continuing to pay that price: THANK YOU! You will always be remembered, honored, and be those who represent the best in all of us. I am proud to be an American and pray that God will bless us always, especially our veterans.

        To freedom for men and women everywhere, and a grateful, happy Veterans Day to all!!

No comments: