Dec 21, 2011

Making Money Online by Writing Articles


I am excited because I have actually made money online writing! I am also excited that I have actual been paid to write and that my writing is liked by someone other than me :). The cool part is I am writing for a site that has openings for many other writers. The site is textbroker.com.


I really like this site because it is easy to resister to, then submit a small writing sample, then have your writing classified as either 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5. You are then paid a per word rate based on the classification. Even if you have a low classification, every five articles that you write are reviewed by the site and you have a chance to move to a higher classification. Also, there is plenty of work. I am classified as a 3 and even if I there is not any assignments I want to write or zero for 3 or below one time during day, I have found that if I check at different times during the day, there is more assignments for me to do or choose from.

It is also super easy to get paid! As long as you have $10 or more in you account by Friday, then you can request a payoff. The money will be transferred within five days to your PayPal account. I have tested this process and I have been paid!

One thing to mention is that when you work for this site you are not an employee, but an independent contractor. Therefore it is important to make sure you retain a percentage of your check for self employment tax. Depending on you own tax situation this percentage will be different. You can ask your tax professional or check out IRS. gov 


One other great site I have to mention is I've tried that. This is an awesome blog that I have turned to many times to see if a program or other "deal" online was a scam or not.  Also, this site led me to textbroker.com, and has other great information especially about affiliate marketing!

So excited!!...hope all of you are having a wonderful day :)














No comments: