Jan 27, 2012

New Year's Resolution....

First of all, every time I make a New Year's resolution I seem to break it right away. Does that sound familiar to any of you? I have had several friends (and myself) that have had the experience of praying for patience, and then having every single thing that can possibly try their patience happen to them, until they either gain patience or give up trying to become more patient. I am still working on not giving up, but like patience, every reason to quit or distraction that can possibly distract me, has occurred in the last three weeks. I have continued in school and am learning so much. I wanted to share two wonderful videos that my teacher assigned us to watch this week. This videos inspired me, educated me and made me laugh all at the same time!!




 TED Talk – Ken Robinson Says Schools Kill Creativity


TED Talk – Sir Ken Robinson: Bring on the Learning Revolution!



I hope they do the same for you.


Also, here is a link I found interesting about a twist on New Year's Resolutions...


A Self-Center New Year? We are Changing....



This site also has some great information on and a great affiliate program...

Have a wonderful night and weekend....






No comments: