Apr 28, 2012

Translation Widget successful..problems with template...

I was able to attach a Goggle Translation widget (a small amount of code that is embedded in my web site code that transmits to goggle translate each time the drop box language is changed, then goggle translate changes all the English text on my blog to the closest translation to the language chosen by the user in the drop box). Now Goggle Translate will do its best to translate as accurately as possible, but there may be some errors in the translation, and there may not be a translation for what I am saying into the selected language.

The biggest problem I am having though, is that I cannot get the drop box to appear in the newest blogger template that I like called: dynamic views. I changed it to a new template, but am still researching how and if it is possible to have the widget appear with the new template!! I hope so..

Suggestions are always welcome...please use the translate widget and read my blog in your language, all over the world :)....

.


:) :).!!

No comments: