Feb 22, 2012

30 in 30 Challenge...

So yesterday I explained some of my history in affiliate marketing and as well the purpose of my blog.
For all of you that read to the end of my the post and checked out the links (you rocked!! and are sooo cool) and if you watched you understand how powerful our own inner voice can be. You can still check these videos out by reading my last post:
                               
                                here-and click the links at the bottom

I have learned from these videos, books I have read, and other great lectures: "that life is not linear; it's organic. We create our lives symbiotically as we explore our talents in relation to the circumstances they help to create for us" -Robinson (2010).

Each day we choose what to do and how to spend our time. Each day we create our own world. (Now I am not saying that there are no outside influences, but ultimately we choose how to react to those as well).

Okay... to make a long story short..I have joined site called Street Articles that is associated with an awesome affiliate program and site: Wealthy Affiliate. In fact, of all the affiliate sites and programs I have researched, promoted, and joined over the last 3 years, Wealthy Affiliate is the best. The biggest reason I say this is because Kyle and Carson (the sites founders) started the site in 2005, and have learned by trial and error just like me. The biggest difference between them and me, they have worked and invested in their site (an other affiliate marketers, authors, web designers, and anyone else who wants to needs help online) everyday since.

So what is the 30 in 30 challenge- well you know that I am cheap and always trying to find a way to make money online with out investing any- (well that is how I used to think) and I got an email from Street Articles about a 30 day challenge. Basically write 30 articles in 30 days, learn how to grow your traffic, and become a successful online marketer. All for free. Well, I did join today, and have decided to also put in time each day, blogging my progress, and affiliate marketing. I am going to make a commitment to have the business I want.

Over the next 30 days, I am going to be expanding how I market online. I will be doing more with social media, creating new websites and new blogs, writing articles and blog posts each day (I will post Sundays, but will not work if I can help it- I have dedicated the day to the Lord) and expand.

I hope you will join me on my journey and will let me know what you think....

                       Happy Marketing....:):)

as promised links to videos 3 and 4...your reward for reading...can really change your life if you watch!!

                                   How to follow through-part 3

                                  How to follow through-part 4


Reference:
 Robinson K. (2010). Bring on the revolution! Retrieved from,
                 http://blog.ted.com/2010/05/24/bring_on_the_re/

Please check out my post: New Year's Resolution that contains links and information about this lecture and Sir Ken Robinson's previous awesome, ground breaking lecture!!

No comments: