Mar 28, 2012

30 in 30..round 2...also losing my main website :(

It is day 3 of second round of my 30 in 30 challenge. I am happy to report I am right on schedule..

I have published 3 new articles in the past three days :)...
check out my newest article...Preparing for an Interview

On a mad, sad, and frustrating note, my main website: www.meranda2100.hostei.com has been taken down by Google. Some other web developer put maleware and spyware on their site, so Google took down all 3000 sites that had the sub domain .hostei.

So....I am very grateful that I kept backups if all my files of my website on my hard drive. I am going to be purchasing a registered domain name in the next few days. Once the site is updated, rebuilt and up and running again, I will post a link.

On a great note my author rank at Street Articles is now 93!! My tribe is up to 21. Another great shout out to the awesome writers and readers in my tribe ;) :) :)!!

Have an great night!!

   Any suggestions for pictures on my new site or in my blog?
     Let me know...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Monetize your site. Do not wait and do not give up.:)