Mar 22, 2012

Mistakes are not failures...quitting is...

I have not posted or written any articles in the last 5 days because I have come down with a horrible flu. Sore throat...earache...the works. Needless to say, I am way behind in my challenge. I also feel that I missed the point of the challenge. It was not to write a bunch of articles all at the end of the thirty days...

Good things from this challenge:

I did write 13 articles! 12 were published on Street Articles.com! (As of today)
I have 12 people in my tribe! I am following 23 awesome writers!
Going from author rank of 946 to 153! (on street articles.com)
I began to tweet!
I researched more about keywords than ever before!
I joined 3 new affiliate programs and rejoined amazon's affiliate network-had change of heart once I did more research.

Negatives of the challenge:

Not finishing 30 articles in 30 days :( :(
Not writing at least 1 article per day, leaving it all for the end or trying to write 3-4 articles in one day.
Not following Kyle's tips in the e-mails sent.
Not taking into account: life, school, the possibility of getting really sick, family commitments

March 25th I start again with the 30 in 30 challenge-this is for me. I am going to repeat the cycle until I am successful. My new years resolution was to preserve no matter what! One of my followers explained that mistakes are not failures...quitting is. I am not going to quit. I am also going to use every mistake as a learning experience.

I went back to my previous template. I prefer it. Hope you guys do too. Never give up....for all of you suffering in any way..hope that you feel better and are healed soon.

No comments: