Oct 23, 2011

If the Shoe Fits...and Once Upon a Time...

I have spent a long time online trying to find a copy of an out of print movie: If the Shoe Fits, made in 1990, staring Jennifer Grey and Rob Lowe. It is a charming twist on the traditional Cinderella story and I have been trying to find either a DVD or VHS copy for my Mom, who loves the movie. I have only found a few sellers on e-bay, but they are all from overseas and are selling copies I cannot play with a U.S. coded DVD player. As of yet, I have not found someone who has a VHS copy. If any one has any information on how to find a copy, who is willing to sell it, I would love to talk about buying it. The only info I can find on the web is over four years old. You can leave a comment and we can exchange contact info.

Also, if anyone else loved the movie...I welcome comments from fellow fans.

I do like the Cinderella fairy tale a lot, so does my older sister. Tonight there was an awesome new show on ABC called: Once Upon a Time. I loved it, and am excited for next week. I have always loved the idea of a happily ever after and I like the twist this show puts on it. I especially like the quote from one of the main characters: "Everyone needs at least the hope of a happily ever after" (paraphrasing). Hope can do wonders...

If you haven't seen the episode you can watch it online at:

http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/once-upon-a-time?cid=abc_ss1_out


Goodnight and hope each of you find...your version of your happily ever after...or if it hasn't happened yet...hope it will soon.

No comments: