Oct 26, 2011

Once Upon a Time...

It seems I am not the only one who liked the show Once Upon the Time on ABC..
I saw a commercial tonight on the network that reports that over 16 million Americans also tuned in! I have been thinking about the show and also about my last post, especially about happy endings.  I am a sucker for a happy ending in any form and will never give up hope for one, but there is also something about enjoying each day and appreciating the times that are not happy and may be pretty painful. I do not wish anyone pain, but I know for me, I would not know what it would feel like to be healthy if I had never been sick. There is a need for bitter to know the sweet, and could Snow White be so heroic, if there was not the evil queen?  I also know that I learn so much from my mistakes, even if I did not want to make in them the first place.

I still wish everyone the happiest of endings, but while we are getting there, let's enjoy or hate and learn from each day, and see where the journey takes us...each moment is precious, we never know how many we get. I hope we all get as many as we need to reach what we all are striving for....

No comments: