Feb 24, 2012

Day 2- Article 1- Sleep...

Well,  I am cutting it close...but I did get my first article completed for my 30 in 30 challenge. I found writing the article more difficult than I thought. Oh well, it is still in pending status, and it the site accepts it I will post a link. The cool part about the site is that I do not have give over my rights to them and can post my article somewhere else. I am going to read the t&c's of the site more carefully tomorrow, to make sure I am right, and if so...I will post it here too.

I have learned a lot about sleep...and wish all of you sweet dreams! Unfortunately, I have trouble sleeping at night, which is partly what the article is about...so I will be up for awhile..


Probably working on tomorrow's challenge article.

Also, more affiliate stuff, school, and something fun...

     What are you guys up to?
     Any one else have trouble sleeping?


              Comments are always welcome...and will be answered!


                                            :):)

No comments: