Feb 25, 2012

Day 3- 2 articles submitted...status: pending

My article submitted last night was rejected. I posted a reference (like when I write papers for school) and the site support stated that they would not post articles with references. This of course threw me for a loop, but I edited the articles, removed the reference, made sure it was all my own original content, and resubmitted for approval.

I also wrote my 2nd article on sleep and submitted it. I also checked out the site's terms and conditions, and I do have rights over the work, but the site will not take the article down if it is posted somewhere else. If I it is still rejected again, I am going to post it here. If it is accepted, I will post the link for all of you to view....


Tomorrow is Sunday, I wish you all a sweet day of rest.

  

No comments: