Mar 8, 2012

How can you be happy no matter what? Even when affiliate marketing??

Do you believe that you are responsible for your own happiness? Do you believe you cause your own stress? Do you feel you control your own destiny? Do you believe in destiny?

For a long time I felt that everything was predetermined. That everything happened for a reason and that my destiny was fixed. I felt if I was having a bad day, it was because I was supposed to. I had better just suffer though it and figure out what life lesson I should be learning.

Now don't get me wrong, mistakes, bad days, and suffering can teach you some awesome life lessons. Yet, somehow I felt that happiness should be a daily occurrence and not constant futile pursuit.

I had a major break through a few years ago when I read an awesome book by Richard Carlson entitled: 
You Can Be Happy No Matter What: Five Principles for Keeping Life in Perspective. This book helped me to learn that I am the thinker of my own thoughts.

I create my own happiness, I control how I react to others, and how I react to all things in my life. I also learned how to dismiss my own thought static. I wrote an article on this for Street Articles, it is currently pending publication. I will post the link when it is published.

My most recent article was just published and I hope you will check it out: how to live in the moment...

Happiness no matter what..especially while you are affiliate marketing....:):)..thanks again to my faithful and new readers..you keep me going!

No comments: